Puppets Sparking Affective Learning with Young Learners
Date: Saturday, November 9th, 2013 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Juan Alberto Lopez Uribe (Juan Uribe Ensino Afetivo, Sao Paulo)
Teachers promote affective language learning when they give young learners the very language they need to express their individuality. Puppets are powerful beings that allow this authentic expression to gain life in unexpected ways. Come and learn how affective learning beliefs and postures and the use of puppets can spark holistic language learning in your classes!
Organization: Gifu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gifu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: JR Gifu Station, Heartful Square
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gifu JALT
Email QR Code: