JACET ESP SIG Kanto:
October 2013 Workshop Meeting
Date: Saturday, October 12th, 2013 Time: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Masa Tsuneyasu (Utsunomiya University), Brett Milliner (Tamagawa University), Travis Cote (Tamagawa Uniiversity), Dave Rear (Shibaura Institute of Technology)
This is the JACET ESP (English for Special Purposes) Kanto SIGs very first workshop. The workshop is in two parts.
Four presenters will share a teaching activity, which is related to ESP instruction, for approximately 15 minutes per presenter. Presenters will give a brief Power Point presentation but will be encouraged to speak informally. (60 minutes)
Each presenter will talk one-on-one (or to a few audience members) in an informal "breakout session." Audience members will be able to move freely into separate CALL classrooms where each presenter will give a "hands-on" demonstration of their teaching activity. (30-40 minutes)
Organization: JACET English for Specific Purposes SIG (Japan Association of College English Teachers) Kanto (JACET ESP SIG Kanto)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Tokai University, Takanawa Campus, Room 4204
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JACET ESP SIG Kanto
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: