Graduate School of Language Education and Information Science (LEIS) at Ritsumeikan University:
The 6th International Symposium on Digital Technologies in Foreign Language Learning
Date: Saturday, March 29th, 2014 Time: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: James Paul Gee (The Mary Lou Fulton Presidential Professor of Literacy Studies at Arizona State University)
The 6th International Symposium on Digital Technologies in Foreign Language Learning will be held on 29th of March 2014 at Ritsumeikan University in Kyoto (Kinugasa campus). Call for papers is due November 30th, 2013. For further information see the symposium web site.
Venue: Ritsumeikan University, Kyoto (Kinugasa campus)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Graduate School of Language Education and Information Science (LEIS) at Ritsumeikan University
Email QR Code: