ETJ East Tokyo:
Hi, friends! - Improving the teaching skills of homeroom teachers in public elementary schools
Date: Saturday, November 23rd, 2013 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Chris Kushihara
Outline of the workshop:
- Greetings and Introduction
- Discussion on how to to use Hi, Friends! 1 and 2 and the use of supplementary materials for each lessons in the textbooks.
- Demonstrations for games, chants and songs especially for lower grades.
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: 2-17-1 Sinkoiwa, Katsushika-ku phone: 03-3653-7141 map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464