Raising Bilingual Children in Japan
Date: Sunday, October 27th, 2013 Time: 11:35 AM - 12:35 PM
Speaker: Mary Nobuoka, JALT Bilingual SIG
Kobe JALT chapter is pleased to welcome JALT Bilingual Special Interest Group Coordinator Mary Nobuoka for a special presentation on Raising Bilingual Children in Japan at the JALT 2013 National conference. This presentation is open to the public without paying to attend the whole conference. Please call Michael at 080 4395 1735 if you have any problem with conference security.
Organization: Kobe Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kobe JALT)
Venue: Portopia Hotel, Tsutsuji room Port Island, Kobe
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kobe JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: