1.How to motivate students to learn English vocabulary; 2. Flexible Game Templates
Date: Sunday, November 10th, 2013 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Nobutaka Tsubota; Wayne Jackson
1. Nobutaka has been searching for ways students can master, in one year, the 8,000 English words required for the 1st grade of the STEP test and a 990 on the TOEIC. My research has been productive and I have found a way that has proven extremely effective so far.
2. Games can be an effective way to introduce or review language. Using a small number of flexible game templates allows a teacher to focus more on teaching language than teaching games.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center Room: Dai 3 Kensyuu Shitsu, 4th Floor
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: