Oxford University Press:
A Dialogue with Goodith White and Hiroyuki Obari: Effective ways to adopt eTechnology Enhanced Language Learning into your classroom
Date: Monday, November 25th, 2013 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Goodith White (co-author of Technology Enhanced Language Learning), Hiroyuki Obari (Professor of Aoyama Gakuin University)
Goodith White, co-author of Technology Enhanced Language Learning, and Hiroyuki Obari, professor of Aoyama Gakuin University and plays an active in research on IT-enhanced ELT, will give a talk on how to adopt etechnology enhanced language learningf into the classroom effectively, taking into account the current ICT environment of schools in Japan. This event includes Q&A and book signing sessions. Do not miss this opportunity to meet the experts and get practical ideas on teaching. Pre-register today to reserve your seat. Recommended for: English teachers of junior / senior high school and university students, and researchers on language teaching.
Language: The dialogue will be conducted in English. Space is limited, please reserve your seat today to avoid disappointment. Phone: Kinokuniya 03-3354-0757 (English available) 10:00-21:00 Online: www.oupjapan.co.jp/events/tell2013
Organization: Oxford University Press
Cost: 800 yen (incl.tax) To be paid on the day at the event
Venue: 8F Event Space, Kinokuniya Shinjuku Main Store 3-17-7 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-Ku, Tokyo (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357