Task-Based Learning SIG of JALT:
The 2nd Task-Based Language Teaching in Asia Conference (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, May 18th, 2014 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Plenary speakers Peter Skehan, William Littlewood, Yuko Goto Butler and Stephen Dalton
JALT's Task-Based Learning SIG, in association with the University of Central Lancashire, UK and Kinki University, Osaka, Japan are proud to sponsor the 2nd Task-Based Language Teaching in Asia conference, to be held May 17th and 18th at Kinki University. The aim of this international event is to enable language educators and researchers from across Asia to share ideas and discuss various aspects relating to the theory and/or practice of Task-Based Learning and Teaching in Asia. More details: tblsig.org/conference.
Organization: Task Based Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Task-Based Learning SIG of JALT)
Venue: Kinki University, Higashi Osaka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Task-Based Learning SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: