Lakeland University Japan:
The First Annual Conference on Global Higher Education at Lakeland College Japan
Date: Saturday, May 17th, 2014 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Call for papers due December 15th
At the heart of global citizenship lies an interconnectedness between education and a view of the world. Lakeland College Japan invites academics, administrators, policymakers, journalists, community activists and other concerned individuals to explore the development of education with a global perspective among higher education institutions here in Japan. Presentations should be on topics relevant to global higher education in Japan, such as global competency, education policy, foreign language education, cross-cultural communication, study abroad, classroom diversity, environmental education, international student advising, foreign student recruiting, area studies, peace studies, labor studies, community building, or other related issues. Please see the conference website for details about the call for papers.
Organization: Conference on Global Higher Education at Lakeland University Japan (Lakeland University Japan)
Cost: 2,000 yen (pre-registration), 3,500 yen (on-site)
Venue: Lakeland College Japan 5-7-12 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Lakeland University Japan
Email QR Code: