Conversation Analysis in Second Language Acquisition: Where are we now?
Date: Saturday, November 30th, 2013 Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Gabriele Kasper (University of Hawai'i at Manoa)
In the past decade, Conversation Analysis (CA) has expanded vigorously. From its home in sociology, CA has transformed into a field of transdisciplinary inquiry. These developments have brought with them new research directions which in turn make new demands on research methodology. This talk will outline some of these trajectories and discuss their implications for CA in Second Language Acquisition and applied linguistics more broadly. For more information (in Japanese), please see this event's webpage.
Organization: Dokkyo University
Venue: Dokkyo University, East Building (Room E-206), Soka-shi, Saitama-ken
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Dokkyo University
Email QR Code: