End of Year My Share and Party
Date: Saturday, December 21st, 2013 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:45 PM
It's that time of year again! Come out for one of our most popular YoJalt events, the "My Share." Come out for good, practical teaching lessons and advice. Calls open for 10-20 minute practical presentations. In association with the Saitama City Educators. Presenters will have the opportunity to submit an article about their presentation to the Saitama City Educators Journal. After the meeting, we will go to a local spot for food and drinks. Good times to be had by all!
Organization: Yokohama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yokohama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: Kyoiku Kaikan Dai2 Kenshushitsu (1F). Ten mins from Sakuragicho (JR/underground) or Hinode (Toyoko) (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yokohama JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: