ETJ Chiba January Workshop Theme: What is ETM (Education Through Music)? How can we incorporate ETM in our EFL Classrooms?
Date: Sunday, January 12th, 2014 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Hiyori Hasegawa
- 13:00 Doors Open M=
- 13:30 Warmups
- 14:00 Workshop by Hiyori Hasegawa
- 15:30 Break
- 15:50 Idea Sharing
- 16:20 Wrap up
ETM (Education Through Music) fosters the development, and well-being of children. It is a program to bring out the best of the child. In this workshop participants will be singing and moving to songs. Hiyori has been studying and using ETM program for a long time. She will share some songs, activities and the reason why and how those songs are used.
How to pre-register: Email your full name and phone number to Yuco stating online or on site
Organization: ETJ Chiba (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Chiba)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen (pre-registration), 1,000 yen (on-site registration), free for online participants
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Shin-Koiwa Chiku Center, 3F address: 2-17-1 Sinkoiwa, Katsushika-ku. phone: 03-3653-7141
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Chiba
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 043-251-0027