Connecting Neuroscience and ELT - What we learned in 2013
Date: Saturday, January 11th, 2014 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Robert S. Murphy
Practical and theoretical! Robert will discuss content from the best presentations at the Mind, Brain, and Education conference in Quito, and the ICCNS conference in Boston. He will also present the 42 Maxims from the neuroELT lab in their newest form. Finally, in a workshop format, participants will be working in groups to design practical ideas for their own classroom contexts. Be prepared to take home a notebook full of new ideas!
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Wel-Tobata, Tobata (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: