My Share: Back to school edition
Date: Sunday, March 30th, 2014 Time: 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Speaker: Several speakers
My Share is an opportunity for teachers to present on a wide range of classroom activities and syllabus components to an audience looking for fresh ideas for the new academic year. MyShare is a flexible style of presentation where teachers can present on anything from single activity to a successful concept.
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen (free for full-time students with ID)
Venue: Campus Plaza Kyoto (5 min. from Kyoto Station, across from Bic Camera)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: