2014 Spring We Can! ELT Forum
Date: Tuesday, February 11th, 2014 Time: 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Yoko Matsuka, David Staggs, Yasuko Hirata, Lalain Dy Kendo
There will be several interesting presentations packed with teaching tips that you can use in your classes right away. Please see their web page for more details.
Organization: Matsuka Phonics
Venue: CIVI Shin Osaka Kenshu Center 805D, 803C, 903C
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Matsuka Phonics
Email QR Code: