CALL SIG of JALT:
JALTCALL 2002: Local Decisions, Global Effects (Pre-conference workshop)
Date: Friday, May 17th, 2002 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Brian Teaman; Joseph Lauer
A lively program of Pre-Conference Workshops will allow participants to learn how to put video lessons on websites (Brian Teaman) and how to use and evaluate the English-learning software available at Hiroshima University's new multimedia facility (Joseph Lauer). The workshops are FREE to registrants of the weekend conference, but please note that a limited number of participants can be accommodated. Apply in advance using the delegate registration form.
Organization: Computer-Assisted Language Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (CALL SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: Free for Conference Attendees (conference price: 8,000 yen for two days)
Non-members: Free for Conference Attendees (conference price: 9,000 yen for two days)
Venue: Hiroshima University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CALL SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: