Institute of English Teaching to Children:
(IETC) Certificate Course In Active Learning And Teaching Strategies
Date: Sunday, February 16th, 2014 Time: 10:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Marco Brazil (IETC) Training Director
Engaging students in individual or smaller group activities is a low-risk strategy to ensures the participation of all. The sampling of basic activities of this course can be adopted to almost any level. Using these strategies or variations on them, ensures that you'll hold your students attention in class throughout your lessons. This course will teach you how to create your own materials that support Active Learning Methodology. You'll learn how to implement attention, relevance, confidence, and satisfaction, vital components in Active Learning strategies.
Organization: Institute of English Teaching to Children
Cost: 8,000 yen
Venue: Tsukuba Science Information Center, Azuma 1-10-1, Tsukuba shi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Institute of English Teaching to Children
Email QR Code: