Collaborative Critical Thinking For Real World Change
Date: Saturday, April 12th, 2014 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Chuck Sandy
What is critical thinking really if it doesn't lead to real-world action and changes in behavior? In this interactive session, we'll explore examples of how both student and teacher communities around the world are using frameworks grounded in critical thinking theory to create community change and spark both personal and professional growth. I'll then invite you to join a collaborative project designed to change the way you think about critical thinking and professional development.
Organization: Okayama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okayama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Notre Dame Seishin University, ND Building, Room 630
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okayama JALT
Email QR Code: