(1) Preparing for the TOEIC Exam; (2) 1+1=3: Strategies for Better Team-Teaching
Date: Sunday, March 30th, 2014 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: (1) Kazumi Takagi; (2) Steven Charles
(Workshop Part 1)
Preparing for the TOEIC Exam
The demand for TOEIC preparation classes is increasing. Students can improve their listening and reading skills by using sample TOEIC tests. This presentation will discuss how.
(Workshop Part 2)
1+1=3: Strategies for Better Team-Teaching
Team-teaching is based on communication between two teachers from different backgrounds. Effective team-teaching comes from sharing and communicating with mutual understanding and respect for all particpants. This presentation will present the general backgrounds of both the Japanese and foreign teacher as well as provide specific strategies for improving communication both in and out of the classroom.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: