How to Teach JHS Students; Materials and effective language learning activities
Date: Sunday, March 16th, 2014 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Facilitator: Yuco Kikuchi
Sharing session: My favorite picture books, songs, chants, activities for all ages Please bring materials and/or your challenge you want share. Fees: 500 yen for ETJ members, 1,000 yen for one day member, free for online participants. How to pre-register: Email your full name and phone number (just in case we need to contact you) firstname.lastname@example.org, stating whether you are joining online or attending. Pre-registration for onsite participation closes on March 15th.
Organization: ETJ Chiba (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Chiba)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen for one day member
Venue: Shin-Koiwa Chiku Center, 3F 5-minute walk from JR Shin-Koiwa Station Address: 2-17-1 Sinkoiwa, Katsushika-ku Phone: 03-3653-7141
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Chiba
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 043-251-0027