Using Picture Books and Storytelling to Teach All Age Groups
Date: Sunday, June 8th, 2014 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Patricia Daly Oe (Author, Teacher)
Picture book author Patricia Daly Oe will present ways for teachers to develop creative and imaginative lessons for all age groups based on picture books and storytelling. Enjoy the stories and all kinds of related activities in this interactive workshop.
Organization: Nagasaki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagasaki JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (students are free)
Venue: Nagasaki City, Dejima Koryu Kaikan, 4F or 5F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagasaki JALT
Email QR Code: