Cambridge ESOL Centre JP172:
University of Cambridge Teacher Knowledge Test (TKT) Examinations Modules 1~3
Date: Sunday, June 29th, 2014 Time: 2:00 PM - 7:20 PM
Speaker: Matthew Reynolds (Invigilator), Centre Examinations Manager, Cambridge English Language Assessment Centre JP172
The University of Cambridge Teacher Knowledge Test (TKT) is a series of 3 80 question, 80 minute examination-based ESL teaching awards from Cambridge University English Language Assessment, a Department of The University of Cambridge. The tests are open to both native and non-native ESL teachers and instructors. It is a global-standard TESL accreditation recognised by thousands of employers in 130 countries around the world.
- Module 1: 14:00~15:20
- Module 2: 16:00~17:20
- Module 3: 18:00~19:20
Candidates can take 1, 2 or all 3 modules in 1 day.
Organization: Cambridge ESOL Centre JP172 (English-Please!) (Cambridge ESOL Centre JP172)
Cost: Cambridge ESOL Members: 8,400 yen (JALT or ETJ Members) per module
Non-members: 8,900 yen per module
Venue: English-Please! Natural Conversation School, 232 Shinga Cho, Kashihara City, Nara Prefecture (5 mins from Yamato-Yagi Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge ESOL Centre JP172
Email QR Code: