Cambridge ESOL Centre JP172:
University of Cambridge Teacher Knowledge Test (TKT) Examinations Modules 1-3
Date: Sunday, November 30th, 2014 Time: 10:00 AM - 3:20 PM
Speaker: Matthew Reynolds (Invigilator), Centre Examinations Manager, Cambridge English Language Assessment Centre JP172
The University of Cambridge Teacher Knowledge Test (TKT) is a series of 3 80 question, 80 minute examination-based ESL teaching awards from Cambridge University English Language Assessment, a Department of The University of Cambridge. The tests are open to both native and non-native ESL teachers and instructors. It is a global-standard TESL accreditation recognised by thousands of employers in 130 countries around the world.
- Module 1: 10:00~11:20
- Module 2: 12:00~13:20
- Module 3: 14:00~15:20
Candidates can take 1, 2 or all 3 modules in 1 day.
Organization: Cambridge ESOL Centre JP172 (English-Please!) (Cambridge ESOL Centre JP172)
Cost: Cambridge ESOL Members: 8,400 yen (JALT or ETJ Members) per module
Non-members: 8,900 yen (per module)
Venue: Forum 8 (room 507), Shintashu Biru, Dougenzaka 2-10-7, Shibuya, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge ESOL Centre JP172
Email QR Code: