Genki English in Fukuoka: the latest techniques from around the world!
Date: Sunday, April 6th, 2014 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Richard Graham (GenkiEnglish.com)
If you are wanting a burst of motivation / ideas / games / songs / business tips / discipline skills or just want to feel like a Rockstar for the day, then this is for you! I promise you are going to *love* it! It's a really nice class-size venue, so there won’t be too many people like my big events. Ideal for all teachers of kids - or even teachers of adults will get a few ideas too!
Organization: Genki English: GenkiEnglish.com (GenkiEnglish.com)
Cost: GenkiEnglish.com Members: 8,000 yen
Non-members: 15,000 yen
Venue: Tenjin, Watanabe Doori 3-6-15 NOF Tenjin Minami Biru 2nd Floor (Office of Gina&Partners)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.