ETJ East Tokyo:
Sharing stories: Children's perspective.
Date: Sunday, May 11th, 2014 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Chiyuki Yanase
In this workshop, the speaker will introduce how stories can be explored and enjoyed with young learners in different settings such as large and small classes. Some popular activities and stories will be introduced. Participants will experience the pleasure of creating storytelling events with children.
Bio: Chiyuki Yanase has been an ALT in Kunitachi since May in 2013 and also the owner of Sunnyfield English for the last 14 years. She enjoys exploring the world of stories in English with children and is currently undertaking a Masters in TEYL.
Pre-registration is required. Email Yuco Kikuchi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen for ETJ Members
Non-members: 1,000 yen for one-day members
Venue: Kameido Camellia Plaza 5F, 5 min. walk from Kameido Station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 043-251-0027