Date: Saturday, May 24th, 2014 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: David Townsend (Shujitsu University), Magnus Kuwahara Magnusson (International Pacific University)
While classroom management issues lie at the heart of the student–teacher relationship, little time is given to discussing them in a more formal setting. The presenters will offer some choice examples of practices that have worked well (e.g., learning names; dealing with problem students; organizing pair/group work), followed by a chance for discussion and the fruitful exchange of ideas. Recognizing that no strategy works in all situations, we can broaden our understanding of options available to us.
Organization: Okayama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okayama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: NDSU, Logos Hall, Room 7-2 (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okayama JALT
Email QR Code: