Teacher Development SIG of JALT:
EFL Teacher Journeys Conference
Date: Sunday, June 22nd, 2014 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Featured speakers: Bill Snyder (Kanda University of International Studies), Keiko Sakui (Kobe Shoin Womens University). Call for papers due April 28th.
Kyoto JALT and the JALT Teacher Education and Development (TED) special interest group (SIG) are accepting presentation proposals for our upcoming EFL Teacher Journeys conference. This year's conference theme is Exploration and Experimentation in Teacher Education. This mini-conference is intended to spark new conversations around the broad theme of EFL Teacher Journeys. This theme is meant to encourage papers which explore teacher journeys, either the presenter's own, those of students or classes, or other teachers. For details, please see the conference website.
Organization: Teacher Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Teacher Development SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 1000 yen (2000 yen on-site)
Non-members: 1500 yen (2000 yen on-site)
Venue: Campus Plaza Kyoto, Kyoto (a 5 minute walk from JR, Kintetsu and Subway Kyoto Station, across from Bic Camera)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Teacher Development SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: