Promoting Oral Participation in the Classroom
Date: Saturday, June 14th, 2014 Time: 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Lindsay Mack (Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University)
This event is being hosted by Oita JALT. This presentation may be of interest to teachers of various ages and levels. The venue is conveniently located next to Oita Station. Please come and join if you are interested.
Organization: Oita Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Oita JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Holt Hall, near Oita Station (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oita JALT
Email QR Code: