CULI-LITU International Conference:
1st CULI-LITU International Conference 2014: Colorful ELT for ASEAN Integration (day 2 of 2)
Date: Friday, October 17th, 2014 Time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: TBA. Call for papers due July 1st
Chulalongkorn University Language Institute (CULI) and the Language Institute of Thammasat University (LITU) are two of Thailand\'s longstanding language institutes. We are the most thriving communities of ELT teachers with a mission to support and promote the English Language Teaching professionals throughout Thailand and regional countries. The aim of this year's joint International Conference is to encourage academics, scholars and practitioners representing an exciting diversity of countries and cultures to meet and exchange ideas. By bringing together a number of scholars working throughout Thailand, Asia, and beyond to share ideas, our International Conference will afford the opportunity for renewing old acquaintances, making new contacts, and networking across higher education and beyond.
Call for papers
The call for papers is now open. Submissions are due July 1st. Please see the conference website for details.
Organization: Chulalongkorn University Language Institute (CULI) and the Language Institute of Thammasat University (LITU) International Conference (CULI-LITU International Conference)
Venue: The Pullman Bangkok King Power Hotel, Bangkok
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CULI-LITU International Conference
Email QR Code: