Research Institute for Communication of Kansai University of International Studies:
Summer Seminar 2014 on Language Teaching and Learning
Date: Saturday, July 5th, 2014 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Matthew T. Apple (Ritsumeikan University), Toru Nakahara (Osaka Prefectural Board of Education), Matthew Cook (Osaka Prefectural Board of Education). Call for papers due June 1st
This is an annual one-day mini-conference, which aims to share ideas on a wide range of topics on language teaching and learning to help teachers prepare for the autumn semester. This is hosted by the Research Institute for Communication and the Department of English Education of Kansai University of International Studies (KUIS). Among the co-sponsors are Osaka JALT, Kobe JALT, Cengage Learning and Oxford University Press.
Call for papers
The call for papers is due June 1st. Please use this submission form to send in your proposal. Presenters will be encouraged to write a paper about their presentation, which will be included in our in-house journal to be published in March, 2015.
Venue: Kansai University of International Studies (5th floor), Amagasaki City, Hyogo (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Research Institute for Communication of Kansai University of International Studies
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: