The International Corpus Network of Asian Learners of English:
Learner Corpus Studies in Asia and the World (LCSAW) 2014
Date: Saturday, May 31st, 2014 Time: 9:50 AM - 2:00 PM
Speaker: Tony McEnery (Lancaster U), Andrew Hardie (Lancaster U), Tomoko Kaneko (Showa Women's U). Plus more than 30 presentations
This is the second LCSAW conference. Please join us and learn how learner corpus studies can contribute to ELT and language studies in general. Please see the conference web page for details.
Venue: Kobe University, Centennial Hall (1-2-1, Tsurukabuto, Nada-ku, Kobe, Japan 600-8234)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The International Corpus Network of Asian Learners of English
Email QR Code: