ACET Special Workshop
Date: Sunday, June 8th, 2014 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Guest Presenter Kenny King from Maple Leaf Learning
We are having a guest presenter Mr. Kenny King visit this month in lieu of our monthly ACET meeting. SEATS are LIMITED! Come along and join us as we learn how to improve our teaching skills and promote student enrollment.
Organization: Association of Childrens English Teachers (Fukuoka ACET)
Cost: ACET Members: 1000 yen
Non-members: 2000 yen
Venue: Amikas Fukuoka (Just off Takamiya Train Station) Kenkyushitsu C
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka ACET
Email QR Code: