ETJ East Tokyo:
Engaging Young Learners; Solving Problems
Date: Sunday, July 6th, 2014 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Facilitator: Yuco Kikuchi
- Activity Potluck: How to Engage Children
What's your favorite way of teaching? Songs, chants, picture books or games? Participants are to bring their favorite activities and share.
- Problem Solving Workshop
Participants will discuss their challenges and share solutions.
We will live steam the workshop. If you can't come to the workshop and are interested in the topic, why don't you join online. Please note that participants are going to have a short connection test prior to the workshop.
Please pre-register by sending email your full name and phone number to email@example.com, stating whether you are attending or participating online.
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen (free for online participants)
Non-members: 1000 yen for one day member (free for online participants)
Venue: Shin-Koiwa Chiku Center, 3F 5-minute walk from JR Shin-Koiwa Station Address: 2-17-1 Sinkoiwa, Katsushika-ku Phone: 03-3653-7141
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 043-251-0027