Grammar and Communications
Date: Sunday, July 13th, 2014 Time: 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Aurora Dobashi, FETJ Founder and President
English grammar can be tricky no more! Come and join us in learning it in a fun and exciting way!
Organization: Filipino English Teachers in Japan (Mie) (FETJ-Mie)
Cost: FETJ Members: 3000 yen
Non-members: 4000 yen
Venue: G Free Building Suzuka Shi Yakusho Seikatsu Anzenbu Danjo Kyodou Sankaku Ka 2 Chome 15-18 Kanbe, Suzuka Mie 513-0801
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.