Third Annual Oita Language Teaching Symposium
Date: Saturday, September 27th, 2014 Time: 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: TBD. Call for proposals due August 22nd
Oita Chapter JALT will be holding the 3rd Annual Oita English Teaching Symposium on September 27, 2014. If you are interested in speaking at this event, we would like you to consider submitting a presentation proposal. Members and non-members alike are encouraged to submit. Presentations should be between 25 to 30 minutes long. You can present on the same topic that you are presenting on at the JALT National Conference in November. Proposals should include a tentative title (50 character max) and abstract (150 words max). Please send proposals by August 22nd to Jeremy Redlich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization: Oita Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Oita JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: Free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Holt Hall, Oita Kanaikeminami 1-5-1 Oita, Oita 870-0839 (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oita JALT
Email QR Code: