Classroom activities; Opening an English school; more
Date: Sunday, July 6th, 2014 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Graham Finch, Evelyn Asaka, Sanae Kawamoto
The presenters will share some surprise classroom activities (including dates and events) that are working very well with their students. The activities are useful for both private or groups of young and adult learners. The results are very motivating/encouraging for those who are looking for new ideas. Also one of the presenters will share some tips on how to open a new school despite the difficult economic situation that's been dragging around.
Organization: ETJ Saitama (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Saitama)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Sakuragi Kominkan, Shiino Omiya Center Plaza 5F, 1-10-18, Sakuragi-cho Omiya-ku, Saitama City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Saitama
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4452-7800