(1) Technology and Education in the 21st Century; (2) A Study Of Japanese University Students' Intuitions Behind The Use Of Vision Verbs In English
Date: Sunday, July 13th, 2014 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: (1) Andrew Quentin, Joshua Krill, Nicholas Giordano, Tyson Rode; (2) Masanobu Sato
This event features the research of experienced educators who are also grad students at Temple University Japan (TUJ). This workshop will feature practical applications and current theory including:
- Imaging in the classroom
- Google Apps for education
- Technology for Young Learners
- Web-based Reading
A Study Of Japanese University Students' Intuitions Behind The Use Of Vision Verbs In English
This study explored how Japanese learners of English understand the verbs of perception in English with reference to visual verbs.
Organization: Saitama Chapter (formerly known as Omiya Chapter) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Saitama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1.000 yen
Venue: Sakuragi Kouminkan Kitchen (6f)(http://saitamajalt.weebly.com/access.html)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Saitama JALT
Email QR Code: