Japan Language Testing Association:
The 18th JLTA Annual Conference: Enhancing the validity and practicality of speaking assessment
Date: Saturday, September 20th, 2014 Time: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Keynote Speaker: Barry O'Sullivan (British Council)
The Japan Language Testing Association will holds its 18th Annual Conference at Ritsumeikan University (Biwako Kusatsu Campus) on September 20-21, 2014. September 20th features a keynote talk, a symposium, and 30 presentations. September 21st is a workshop with a separate application fee. Please see the JLTA website for details.
Organization: The Japan Language Testing Association (Japan Language Testing Association)
Cost: JLTA Members: 1,000 yen
Non-members: 3,000 yen (1,000 for students)
Venue: Ritsumeikan University, Biwako Kusatsu Campus (1-1-1 Noji-higashi, Kusatsu Shiga 525-8577)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Japan Language Testing Association
Email QR Code: