ETJ East Tokyo:
September Workshop: 1. How to teach reading and writing; 2. Problem Solving Workshop
Date: Sunday, September 7th, 2014 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Various facilitated by Yuco Kikuchi
How to teach reading and writing
Phonics works for Japanese children. But what is the appropriate age and level to start phonics? What do you use? In this workshop teachers share their favorite materials and activities.
Problem Solving Workshop
Participants will discuss their challenges and share solutions. We will live steam the workshop. If you cannot come to the workshop and are interested in the topic, why not join online. Please note that participants are going to have a short connection test prior to the workshop.
Please pre-register by sending email your full name and phone number to Yuco Kikuchi, stating whether you are attending or participating online.
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Shin-Koiwa Chiku Center (address: 2-17-1 Sinkoiwa, Katsushika-ku phone: 03-3653-7141) Access: 5-minute-walk from JR Shin-Koiwa station on the Sobu Line
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464