The KOTESOL - KAFLE International Conference
Date: Saturday, October 4th, 2014 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Michael Long, Scott Thornbury, Ahmar Mahboob, David Nunan, Herbert Puchta, David Hayes, Barbara Sakamoto, and more.
Largest ELT conference in Korea. The theme is Embracing Change: Blazing New Frontiers Through Language Teaching. Includes October 3 Pre-conference Workshops.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Cost: KOTESOL Members: Early-Bird 4,000; Pre-Reg 5,000; Onsite 6,000 KRW
Non-members: Pre-Reg 75,000; Onsite 85,000 KRW
Venue: COEX Convention & Exhibition Center, 58 Teheran-ro 87-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 135-799, Korea
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: