CUE SIG of JALT:
The 3rd Annual JALT CUE-SIG ESP Symposium: Kanto 2014
Date: Saturday, September 13th, 2014 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Yasushi Ikebe (National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation), Michael Handford (University of Tokyo), Brian Paltridge (University of Sydney)
The 3rd annual JALT-CUE ESP Symposium comes to Kanto. The symposium will feature a full-spectrum of invited speakers: two ESP specialists - one from abroad and one from Japan - as well as an industry leader. These speakers will give various perspectives on ESP in the workplace, ESP in the classroom, and ESP in research. Furthermore, there will be opportunities for teachers and researchers such as yourself to give poster presentations to update the community on your recent work. Finally, there will also be time to interact less formally with colleagues during lunch, breaks, and a dinner party in the evening. We hope you'll consider submitting a poster presentation or at least plan on attending in order to get a full-spectrum ESP experience. For more details, please see the CUE ESP Symposium 2014 webpage.
Organization: College and University Educators Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (CUE SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free for CUE SIG members; 2,000 yen for JALT members
Non-members: 2,000 yen for non-CUE SIG members
Venue: Waseda University, Nishi-Waseda Campus, Building 57
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CUE SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: