The 2014 Tohoku ELT Expo (organized by ETJ Sendai and JALT Sendai)
Date: Sunday, November 30th, 2014 Time: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Teachers and presenters living and working in the Tohoku area (proposals deadline extended to October 15th)
Part of a national series of Expos, the Tohoku ELT Expo is a one day mini-conference offering quality presentations and materials displays for language teachers in any context: college, jr. and sr. high, elementary, kindergarten and private language school. Presentations will be given by speakers from around Japan and the Sendai/Tohoku region. The aim is to provide top-class presentations and publishers' material displays for every kind of English teacher.
Call for proposals due
October 10th (extended deadline)
If you are interested in presenting, please submit proposals to Ryan Hagglund (rhagglund-AT-myeigo.com) no later than
October 10, , 2014 with the following details: a) Presenter name, b) Contact info (w/ cell phone and email address), c) Presentation title, d) Presentation outline (max 50 words), e) Presenter bio (max 30 words), f) Language of presentation (English/Japanese), g) Equipment needed (LCD projector, CD player), h) Target group (e.g. elementary school, university, all age groups), i) Topic area (e.g. reading, speaking).
Organization: ETJ Sendai (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Sendai)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen (membership is free at the door)
Venue: Sendai Ikuei Gakuen, Miyaginohara Campus (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Sendai
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 080-3273-2206
This event is co-sponsored by: