Trends in Language Teaching Conference
Date: Saturday, December 13th, 2014 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
Please note the changes: Change of date from Dec. 14th to December 13th, and change of location to Okinawa Christian University.
A nationwide invitation for speakers for Okinawa JALT's "Trends in Language Teaching Conference" will ensure a variety of interesting presentations for everyone. Since this event will highlight the poster presentation format, participants will be able to interact face-to-face with numerous presenters. The event will also feature teachers of other languages and invite young scholars as well. Interested in presenting? Please see Okinawa JALT's site for details.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Okinawa Christian University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304