Assistant Language Teachers Workshop
Date: Saturday, September 27th, 2014 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
A workshop will be held for English teachers, JETs, and ALTs at the Okinawa Christian University. Learn about language teaching at elementary, junior high and high school. We are currently seeking presenters. The event will feature short presentations (15-20 minutes) about practical teaching methods. Please share some of your favorite activities and see what other teachers are doing in class.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Okinawa Christian University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304