Okinawa JALT General Meeting
Date: Sunday, October 19th, 2014 Time: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: JALT officers and members
A meeting will be held following the World of Part-Time Teaching event. The current state of the Okinawa Chapter will be the main topic of discussion. We also want to hear the advice and concerns of our JALT members.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: free (JALT members only)
Venue: University of the Ryukyus
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304