JACET ESP SIG Kanto:
Micro-conference on Tourism English Education
Date: Saturday, October 11th, 2014 Time: 2:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Travis Cote (Tamagawa University), Reiko Fujita (Tokai University), Kyoko Morikoshi (Hokusei Gakuen University), Atsuko Takamiya (Japan Convention Services, Inc, Freelance Interpreter)
The JACET ESP SIG (Kanto Chapter) and the JALT West Tokyo Chapter will be co-sponsoring a Micro-conference on Tourism English Education on October 11th at Tamagawa University. This event will feature three presentations and one keynote speaker: Travis Cote, Reiko Fujita, Kyoko Morikoshi and Akko Takamiya.
Organization: JACET English for Specific Purposes SIG (Japan Association of College English Teachers) Kanto (JACET ESP SIG Kanto)
Venue: Tamagawa Gakuen University Building 5 Room: B-114 (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JACET ESP SIG Kanto
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: