Meisei University International Studies Centre:
Meisei University Professional Development Forum
Date: Saturday, November 8th, 2014 Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Call for papers due Oct. 17th
Meisei University's International Studies Centre guest lecturers will host their sixth annual professional development forum where English lecturers will present short seminars on EFL classroom practice and relevant research themes. We invite short presentations and attendance by any interested teachers or researchers, particularly those working in university and college contexts. The forum's goal is to offer an opportunity for language teachers to exchange teaching skills, classroom experiences and research focuses, which ultimately enables us to better teach our students; and to present our work in a collegial atmosphere. Publishers will be in attendance with classroom materials for inspection. Presentations will be 25 minutes + 5 minutes for Q & A.
Call for papers due Oct. 17th
Please send proposals to Agnes Patko (firstname.lastname@example.org) by October 17th, 2014.
Organization: Meisei University International Studies Centre
Venue: Meisei University, building 23, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Meisei University International Studies Centre
Email QR Code: