Lakeland College Japan:
2nd Annual Conference on Global Higher Education
Date: Saturday, June 6th, 2015 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Global education offers an expanded viewpoint from which the old demarcations of countries, cultures, and academic disciplines become less divisive. In their place, global citizenship suggests the potential for powerful new fusions of perspective and identity. The new challenge for educators is to help students steer this process of amalgamation in productive and beneficial directions. Presentations should be on topics relevant to global higher education, such as global competency, education policy, foreign language education, classroom diversity, cross-cultural communication, international student advising, foreign student recruiting, study abroad, area studies, peace studies, labor studies, community building, environmental education, or other related issues.
- Pre-registration: 3000 yen (until April 1st).
- General registration: 4000 yen (April 1-May 22).
- On-site registration: 5000 yen.
Organization: Conference on Global Higher Education at Lakeland College Japan (Lakeland College Japan)
Cost: Please see the fee structure in the description.
Venue: Lakeland College Japan Campus, Shinjuku
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Lakeland College Japan
Email QR Code: