Fukuoka JALT Bonenkai (end of year party)
Date: Saturday, December 6th, 2014 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: It's a party!
Join us for our end-of-year celebration at a fantastic Mexican restaurant off of Nishidori called Plaza del Sol. The charge is 3800 yen (all-we-can drink and a set meal). This event is now fully booked with over 30 people.
Organization: Fukuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukuoka JALT)
Cost: 3800 yen (all-we-can drink and a set meal)
Venue: Plaza Del Sol; see map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka JALT
Email QR Code: