Oxford University Press:
Shaping Learning Together: A Day with Oxford 2014
Date: Sunday, November 16th, 2014 Time: 9:15 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Henry Widdowson, Barbara Seidlhofer, Nina Spada, Cheryl Boyd Zimmerman, Susan Stempleski, Peter Atkins, Timothy O'Donnell, Hiroyuki Obari, Robin Skipsey, and Hiroyuki Tsukamoto
Participants will enjoy:
- A wide range of presentations and topics
- Book signings and a chance to meet internationally acclaimed academics and presenters directly
- An opportunity to network with like-minded teachers from schools in Japan
- 15 per cent off books at the venue
About the presenters
- Henry Widdowson (Series Advisor: Oxford Applied Linguistics)
- Barbara Seidlhofer (Author: Understanding English as a Lingua Franca)
- Nina Spada (Author: How Languages are Learned)
- Cheryl Boyd Zimmerman (Series Director: Inside Reading, Inside Writing)
- Susan Stempleski (Author: Stretch, Resource Books for Teachers - Film)
- Peter Atkins (Author: Atkinsf Physical Chemistry)
- Timothy O'Donnell (Ritsumeikan Uji Junior High School)
- Hiroyuki Obari (Aoyama Gakuin University)
- Robin Skipsey (British Council, Japan)
- Hiroyuki Tsukamoto (Fuji High School, Shizuoka)
See OUP's site for more details.
Organization: Oxford University Press
Cost: 1,000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: Aoyama Gakuin University, Bldg 2, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454